Nurseries and Baby Gear

Monte Luca glider?

Does anyone have the Monte Luca chair?
Do you like it?  Love it? Hate it?

Re: Monte Luca glider?

• I don't have it but I want it when I have my phantom baby. I love it! Have you tried it out at the store?
  • Also, that's a great price- I'm pretty sure it's more expensive here in Canada even though it's made here. Maybe I'm wrong. I like that it's quite narrow but the arms are a good high for breastfeeding and it has a high back so you could rest your head back and sleep. I also love that it's modern and will easily fit in another room (depending on colour choice perhaps).
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBorghesa:
    I don't have it but I want it when I have my phantom baby. I love it! Have you tried it out at the store?

We are going this weekend to test it out.  If it is as comfortable as I think it is, we're almost def. going to buy it.  I'm thinking in the Charcoal color.

• That is also the colour I want it in! Will you let me know if you get it and if you like it?
  • We went to test it out and I loved it.  DH wasn't so convinced.  He's pretty tall and felt like had to slouch down a lot to get good head support.  But, he tested out a bunch of others and agreed this one was the "least bad." 

We ended up ordering the chair in brown.  I liked it better in person than the charcoal. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"