Baby Showers
Options

Inexpensive invites website?

I have used vistaprint.com for 5 years for all invitations...but their website has been super funky lately and I just got off the phone with their customer service (which also sucks, BTW).  So I'm ready to take my business elsewhere.

I don't want to spend the money for tinyprints, but looking for a good quality, inexpensive, baby shower invites rec.

Thanks!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Inexpensive invites website?

• Options
    eBay
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

have you checked gotprint.com? I don't know for sure if they have baby shower invites or not, but they do a lot of what vista does for cheap, and better quality.

we got the invites for mine at Party City, and they weren't too bad since it was a 40 pack.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

In the past I have seen really cute ones at Target that you can print yourself.

Sadie is not impressed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "This ribbon has been reported." - lovesnina
  • Options
    Etsy.com.  You can pay for the design and print your own or some of the designers offer printing services.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Have you tried looking on Etsy? There are tons of great invitation people on there and most will do custom designs for you for no extra charge.

www.etsy.com

• Options
    I have always used Tinyprints.com They are just the best! I would love to find something cheaper but of similar quality also. I used them for everything from holiday cards to showers I've thrown. I'm a sucker. If ya find anything please share! 
  • Options

I would definitely recommend Etsy.com!  My mom is getting my shower invitations from there and they are awesome--and really inexpensive!  She's getting the digital invitations where they send you a jpeg file and you print them out at any photo shop you want.  Artscow.com will do prints for $0.06 each!  It's going to be a very inexpensive project.  We're also planning on doing holiday cards and birth announcements from Etsy sellers as well!

• Options
    another rec for Etsy.  If you don't find exactly what you're looking for, you can ask a seller if they can create something custom for you. :)  The search engine on Etsy kind of sucks though--- so you have to have a lot of time/patience.
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"