Nurseries and Baby Gear

Elephant bedding... WDYT..

So this is my problem, My DH and I are on two different sides here, Let me know what you think.

I personally like the first one but DH does not like the Dots, Which I think I could use a different sheet (brown), but don't think I can do  anything about the rest.......Although I think I can maybe just replace anything with dots for browns......???????? I think it looks REALLY soft.  (my big seller)

DH like the other one, I do to, but it does not look soft to me at all........ 

What do you like better and why?

Re: Elephant bedding... WDYT..

• I like your choice better, it is definitely softer.  If you can sub out the dot sheets for a solid it would probably make a big difference...
    Sadie is not impressed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "This ribbon has been reported." - lovesnina
  • This is what I'm thinking to, Then I would have to buy the other things on my own anyways, so I'm sure I can find some solid colors to match.

Maybe DH will like that option! 

• Loading the player...
  • From these pics, neither looks softer than the other.  For me, it depends on what color the walls are going to be and how much of the sets you are going to use.  The 2nd is really heavy on dark brown (curtain, blanket, bumper, picture) so it would look better with green or tan walls.  The 1st is really heavy on green (blanket, bumper, rug, pillow) and would look better with tan or brown walls.  I kinda like the 2nd set visually. 
  • Your choice for sure. Very cute!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like the first one and I like the dots, but I think both are cute! 
    _DSC0132.jpg
  • I like the second one. 
  • I like both! I really like elephants! 

So Im no real help.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Go with the first one, but don't get the whole set. You can easily get another sheet, and use the dot's as back up. You can get a brown, green or tan changing mat cover, and laundry bin. And to be perfectly honest with you, I never once used the diaper holder dealie, and every other mother I knew personally used it for about a month, then ended up with alternate ideas. But if you are insistant one one, I am sure you could also get that in another coordinating color other than the dots.
  • I lovvvvve the first one!!!
  • I really like the second one and have even considered it for our LO's nursery! For some reason the first one is not my style (I think the elephants too big?)
    Krissy and Craig
    Mr. & Mrs. as of May 23, 2009
    Parents to Baby Jack as of March 4, 2010
    and Bobbi Claire June 7, 2012
  • I like the 2nd one better I just like the elephants on it better!
  • i like the first one. here are some photos of my friend's nursery in the Monkey version of that bedding. it turned out really cute with the one wall painted in stripes.she had dark furniture so the dots crib sheet looks good. i did the letters for her.

• I prefer the second one (Carters), but that's because it's the bedding we chose for a boy.  The first one is cute, but nms.
  • I like the second one.
  • They're so similar I would just get the one that is the least expensive.  You can soften the second one or take away some of the dots on the first one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • thank you everyone! It makes me look at them both in different ways!
  • imagePoliceman's Bride:

i like the first one. here are some photos of my friend's nursery in the Monkey version of that bedding. it turned out really cute with the one wall painted in stripes.she had dark furniture so the dots crib sheet looks good. i did the letters for her.

::DIES:: I LOVE IT!! 

Its so cute! i have not seen that one, where did you end up getting your bedding from? if you dont mind me asking?

• imageKaseyBrent:
    Go with the first one, but don't get the whole set. You can easily get another sheet, and use the dot's as back up. You can get a brown, green or tan changing mat cover, and laundry bin. And to be perfectly honest with you, I never once used the diaper holder dealie, and every other mother I knew personally used it for about a month, then ended up with alternate ideas. But if you are insistant one one, I am sure you could also get that in another coordinating color other than the dots.

This is just what i was thinking!  Big Smile

• I loved the second one until i felt it in person. It feels very stiff to me i have felt much softer.  A local baby store here carries it and i was glad i got to see and touch it in person. HTH
  • i like the second one
  • imagestacynnick:
    I loved the second one until i felt it in person. It feels very stiff to me i have felt much softer.  A local baby store here carries it and i was glad i got to see and touch it in person. HTH

On my pictures i saw on the internet, you can zoom way in to them, and this is what i say, the first one looks SO soft, the whole bumper, and all. 

Thank you for the inside scoop!Stick out tongue

• i think my friend got the bedding at Babie R Us. ??? not sure...

• I love the first one!
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012 
    Rainbow Violet 
    born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 
  • Super cute where did you find them???
  • i think that is so very cute... I've never seen it before
  • I love the first one!!  I am a huge fan of elephants and I was thinking of doing an animal safari theme in my nursery, but I may just do all elephants now.  thank you for sharing the bedding!

• I love the first one!!  I am a huge fan of elephants and I was thinking of doing an animal safari theme in my nursery, but I may just do all elephants now.  thank you for sharing the bedding!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"