Success after IF

boobs sore and then not sore

boobs soore, boobs not sore, on and on

-->

so, anyone go to sleep with sore bobs then wake up with not so sore at all, then by end of day..  sore..?

I can't wait for my third BETA!!!!!!!!

Re: boobs sore and then not sore

• That happened to me earlier in pregnancy. Everything was worse at night, sore boobs, bloat - you name it. Until one day the sore boobs never returned. Totally normal!!!
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • imagekrissyh21:
    That happened to me earlier in pregnancy. Everything was worse at night, sore boobs, bloat - you name it. Until one day the sore boobs never returned. Totally normal!!!

Really?!?!?  You mean they might not be sore and swollen the whole time? That would be wonderful!  Mine are making me insane, though it is better in the morning, like OP mentioned.  I was already in the position of having to order my bras online because no store carried my size, so the idea that they're this swollen this early is just completely freaking me out.  I know it's part of the process, but sheesh.  How much bigger can they really get?!?!?

• Loading the player...
  • I think my boobs were not very sore (at  all) until like 12-13 weeks. They were REALLY sore then ... then not sore for the rest of the pregnancy.
  • imageMeepit:

imagekrissyh21:
    That happened to me earlier in pregnancy. Everything was worse at night, sore boobs, bloat - you name it. Until one day the sore boobs never returned. Totally normal!!!

Really?!?!?  You mean they might not be sore and swollen the whole time? That would be wonderful!  Mine are making me insane, though it is better in the morning, like OP mentioned.  I was already in the position of having to order my bras online because no store carried my size, so the idea that they're this swollen this early is just completely freaking me out.  I know it's part of the process, but sheesh.  How much bigger can they really get?!?!?

Well, I was a barely A cup to start and never got lucky to increase my breast size a whole lot to begin with. I went up to a B, but if I wanted to could squish into an A cup still.

Now they are tender every once in a while, but do not feel as full as they did in the beginning.

I never had much in the way of symptoms at all, so I got lucky in a way.

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • I could have written this post, so yes....I'm going through it, too.  It makes me worried that I'm not pregnant anymore.  I'm interested in seeing the responses to your post.

I did read that when symptoms vanish, everyone always assumes something is wrong but it is actually just that your body has adjusted to the hormone changes in your body.  That keeps me hopeful.

TTC since 05 :( Dh diagnosed with azoospermia. Unsuccessful reconstructive surgery in 07-08. IVF w/ ICSI #1: BFP! 1 strong heartbeat and 1 lost twin @ 2nd U/S...bittersweet Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMeepit:

imagekrissyh21:

Mine are making me insane, though it is better in the morning, like OP mentioned.  I was already in the position of having to order my bras online because no store carried my size, so the idea that they're this swollen this early is just completely freaking me out.  

Meepit, I'm worried about this too.  I'm already a DD and my bras are tight and uncomfortable now that I got my bfp.  My friend who was a size B before pregnancy said when she left the hospital after her DD she was a size E.  That completely freaked me out!!! I told my DH, I'd have to start having my bras specially made if I grew as much as she did.  Eek!

TTC since 05 :( Dh diagnosed with azoospermia. Unsuccessful reconstructive surgery in 07-08. IVF w/ ICSI #1: BFP! 1 strong heartbeat and 1 lost twin @ 2nd U/S...bittersweet Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • yes! i kept grabbing them when they werent sore...and I was sad when they werent sore!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Haha, I remember always feeling myself up to make sure my boobs were still sore early in my pregnancy. The soreness would always come and go for me, and then around week 8 or 9 they went away entirely.
    TTC for 19 months. Dx: PCOS. 3 IUI's with Clomid= BFN 1st IUI with injectables= BFP imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup mine were sore up until like 6 weeks, then it was only at night, then at around 7.5 weeks they stopped completely for a few days and now its just off and on, but no where near what they were.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"