Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Edit: McKinney Carpet Cleaners? And cleaning my new house story

So today we got to do the walk through of our new home since the tenants moved out. The property manager was there and said everything that was broken was broken before hand and everything else was normal wear and tear (how is permanent marker all over the banister and bedroom door/walls normal wear and tear???) There are huge red stains all throughout the house and I need to get the carpets cleaned before we move in.

Does anyone know of a good carpet cleaner, preferably one who can do a few miracles?

I spent 3 hours cleaning the wainscotting (sp?) in one bedroom. They had hair wax caked on the walls and in the grooves of the wainscotting. I went through 1 magic eraser, 2 scrubbing sponges, 1/4 bottle of cleaner and about 15 paper towels. It was vicious. But it is the cleanest room in the whole house now! (Ok it is the only clean room in the house).

Edit: I do live in Texoma now, but am looking for a carpet cleaner for our new house in McKinney, sorry! Thanks again ladies!

I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August

Re: Edit: McKinney Carpet Cleaners? And cleaning my new house story

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"