Alabama Babies

t&p's please...

hey ladies,

if could could spare some t&p's, plz send them our way. i'm pretty sure that i'm having a m/c. i started spotting some yesterday (nothing major, so i didn't think anything about it). but earlier at work, i started bleeding a bit (it wasn't as bad as AF and i didn't have any cramps), but it's been on and off since, and i'm getting some light cramps. i had to leave work b/c i messed up my pants, and didn't have another pair. i'm trying to stay positive, but i'm pretty sure that it's not good. so please send some "acceptance" vibes my way if you could. thx!  :)

Re: t&p's please...

• Oh honey, I'm sooo sorry! I will say that I bled early on, but it turned out to be nothing...I'm hoping it's not a m/c for you.

Many, many thoughts and prayers coming your way!!!

• I'm so sorry.  I truly hope you aren't going through a m/c and that there is another explanation.  I'm praying everything turns out okay.  If you need anything, know we are all here for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Loading the player...
  • thx so much girl!! :) i know they say some bleeding at the beginning is normal. so i was trying really hard not to jump to conclusions. but right before i posted this i went to the bthrm and there was some clotting that came out. so i was thinking that that probably isn't such a good sign. i've been taking my temp everyday since the bfp, which i'm glad of now, so i will know for sure if there is a temp drop in the next couple of days. i guess i'll just have to do more waiting...  *sigh*
  • imageuagirl:
    I'm so sorry.  I truly hope you aren't going through a m/c and that there is another explanation.  I'm praying everything turns out okay.  If you need anything, know we are all here for you.

((hugs)) thank you!! :) 

• sending t&p your way.  I started bleeding the day after my BFP.  I bled for a week and it ended up being nothing.  I hope this is the case for you!
  • Please keep us updated.  We love you, Tiff and SO hope that this isn't a m/c.  Did you call your dr yet?  They can run your betas.
  • oh tiff, please let us know and know that we are here for you.  I hope it's not a m/c!!!  Def call your doc and get your betas run. 

sending you lots of hugs my friend.

• Oh no!! I am hoping and praying it is NOTHING! ((HUGS)) Please keep us posted.
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • (((hugs)))  T&P headed your way. I had spotting with A and things worked out. Will be hoping for the same for you. Let me know if you need anything. I'm right around the corner!

• Oh no! I hope it's not a m/c. I've heard a lot of people talk about that sort of thing and it be okay.  We're here for you. I'm crossing my fingers for you.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh Tiffany I hope this is nothing!  Hugs!  Prayer is being said that everything will be okay!  Keep us updated and if you need anything let us know! 
  • I hope that everything is ok. A friend of mine went through this at the same time that I was having my m/c and hers ended up being nothing. She was as far along as you are now. Thoughts and prayers your way!! I would go in and have your betas checked though.
  • Oh Tiffany! T&P's for you!!! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Many thoughts, prayers and hugs Tiffany! I certainly hope everything is ok...we will be here for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll be thinking of you! 
  • Thoughts and prayers your way, Tif! Please keep us posted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"