Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I apologize if I have upset anyone.

Hey, girls...  Embarrassed

I'm not really sure what to say (I want this to come out right.  I'm not mad or trying to be defensive, so I'm going to proofread this 100 times to try to make sure it doesn't sound like that.).  I wasn't aware that my siggy pic was upsetting to anyone.  I am truly sorry.  It's always been my signature- I don't know how to change the size.  I put it up a while back, and I haven't been on the nest in over a year.  I came back looking for support on this board, and I didn't realize that it would be hurtful for others to see my little guy.  I want him on my signature.  I am very blessed to have him, but I am still grieving the loss of our other baby. 

So far, this board has been very supportive, and it has really helped me to be able to share my struggles with others who know what it feels like.  I never realized that grief from a miscarriage is so isolating and private, and this has been such a blessing to be able to get encouragement from others.  I hope that I have been somewhat encouraging as well, and I do apologize if my picture has upset you in any way.  Please understand that I literally feel your pain, but I don't want to remove him from my sig. 

I'll try to refrain from posting anymore.  Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers every night, and I truly am sorry if I have added to anyone's grief. 

Re: I apologize if I have upset anyone.

• Options

I don't know the whole story but also have not been on this board in a while. Your picture does not bother me. We all have different stories and we all have been through different situations.

Even though I am pregnant again I miss my baby everyday. I am still greiving the loss of my pregnancy in June. I cry everday for that baby.

signatures are personal and unique...

• Options
    Thanks, Sass- I'm praying for you and your little peanut!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think it depends on where you are in the grieving process if pictures and such can be upsetting. I think for the most part those sweet babies just make people sad and that's okay. Please know you can come here for support if you are grieving, it'll just be hard for some to see your precious baby. Thinking of you and sending prayers your way. You do not have to be alone during this awful time. We are here for you.

• Options

Honestly...

I mean, if you *want* to keep the pic, but *want* to keep posting here, why don't you just make another profile, one without the baby?  That way you have your profile for the other boards and you can still post here without upsetting people?

People are just getting all bunched up and it's getting ridiculous.  I get why people are upset.  I get why you would want your pic.  In *my* opinion though, I would rather dump the profile and get the support and NOT HURT ANYONE ELSE but whatever.  If *you* don't feel comfortable with that, then don't post here.   

• Options
    imageJennyTom:

Honestly...

I mean, if you *want* to keep the pic, but *want* to keep posting here, why don't you just make another profile, one without the baby?  That way you have your profile for the other boards and you can still post here without upsetting people?

People are just getting all bunched up and it's getting ridiculous.  I get why people are upset.  I get why you would want your pic.  In *my* opinion though, I would rather dump the profile and get the support and NOT HURT ANYONE ELSE but whatever.  If *you* don't feel comfortable with that, then don't post here.   

Again, I'm very sorry to have upset you.  I am so sorry for the losses that you have been through, and I know that nothing can make that better, but I hope that you are blessed with a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby soon.  

• Options

Your picture isn't upsetting me .  Tickers bother me but whatever.  What really bothers me is people who know that what they have on their stupid bump profile upsets other people, people who are in a great deal of pain, but refuse to do anything about it.  This is *not* directed at you specifically.  Sorry to ambush your post and I get that you sincerely mean it.  I just don't understand the clinging to things that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things.  There are so many women here who are in a great deal more pain than I currently am... and my pain is significant.  I need this board, so if in order to stay on the board and not cause anyone else pain that they don't need, I don't post a pic of my son as a newborn, I won't do it.  What is the big deal?  We're all adults here, we can all make decisions.  We try very hard to treat each other with compassion and understanding and give each other support during these very dark days.  I won't take that support at someone else's expense.

That's what is frustrating to me.  Not the picture of your adorable little scrunchy faced sweet peanut with the fantastic hair.  Sorry to unload.

• Options

You cannot please everyone.

Your son is amazing. Thank you for treading lightly, but I say "carry on."

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    imageDavezWife:

Ditto this.

imageimage
  • Options
    Do not stop posting here. Also, I don't think you should change your siggy. This is getting a little out of hand.
    MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDavezWife:

Pefectly said!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Options

Thanks, girls!  I really felt bad last night and went to bed thinking of everyone on here and all of the sad stories that go along with them. 

FYI, if someone could let me know how to make my pic smaller so it's less in-your-face, I'll give it a shot.  I really hadn't been on here in over a year and forgot how to do all that stuff.

• Options

Your pic makes me feel hopeful, and I like it.  I hope to have a little smiling one soon, too!

• Options

Agree with MrsM.

It's really on where you are in the grieving process and everyone responds differently.

I post here alot because I'm almost 6 months out from my twin loss but I have a survivor. It doesn't make what I go through any less than others. I know the other ladies are struggling and unfortunately we have to be here.....

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 4/9/09 - Chloe, our angel twin Lilypie First Birthday tickers>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"