Upstate NY Babies

What is your kid's fave TV show?

DD is obsessed with Wubbzy, which has only recently surpassed her Dora addiction.  And I think she likes Spongebob, which I cannot stand, but my husband left it on a few times, so, so much for that!  She also likes Sesame Street.  What about your DC?

Re: What is your kid's fave TV show?

• Thomas & Friends is the hands down winner. He also likes Bob the Builder.
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Bambino didn't watch TV until after 2 yrs.  He watches Between the Lions in the am if I'm still getting ready for work and he's awake.  Other than that, it's Blues Clues and very rarely, he might catch the last few minutes of Sesame Street to see Elmo.  (I'm very disappointed in SS though, it's changed so much I actually prefer Between the Lions if he's going to watch TV.)  He knows about other characters from day care kids and activities, but I'm crazy strict about what and how much he watches. 

My hat's off to you for actually being able to listen to Dora.  Her voice drives me crazy.  Her little male counterpart has the same inflections, too.  Ugh. 

• Loading the player...
  • Evan stops whatever he is doing if the Prius commercial comes on (where there is a cute, yet annoying little song with all the people and kids dressed up in flower costumes, etc. and pretend they are water or blowing grass...not sure if that really explains it)....he LOVES it!

• mickey mouse clubhouse.  He loves mickey.  He'll aslo watch Handy Manny.  that's all I really let him watch.  We always have the tv on so he'll try to watch whatever is on but we don't let him
  • Thomas is a fav, so is Blue's Clues and Wubzy.  But he LOVES his Baby Genius videos, he works the VHS player, DVD Player and TV himself.  His all time fav is 'Let's Gou Counting' Or something like that.  He is always singing all the songs!!  Even though we lost that DVD over a month ago.
  • Sarah loves Super Why on PBS.  and i don't feel bad about her watching tv because it's totally helping her learn letters and their sounds!
  • Blues Clues. It's the only show he will actually pay attention to, and has become his before bath/bed treat.

• G probably likes too much!  But I'm always watching with him and making conncections with hiim.  "See that duck...what does that duck say?"  That kind of thing.  He loved Disney's morning shows....  Elmo/Sesame Street....  those are his faves.  Not into Thomas yet, or Bob the Builder...
  • We've only exposed her to Baby Einstein so far, but I really hope she loves Blue's Clues in the future. Haveb you ever seen it? It has the most postive reinforcement for children..I watched it with my niece and nephew and the guy always tells you how smart and great you are..I walked away feeling pretty good about myself!
  • Elmo's world takes the cake (Sesame Street). She also is very into Super Why on PBS because she loves letters.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"