Illinois Babies

Breast Pump - Freestyle

I am looking for a feedback on the Freestyle pump.  I have heard lots of good things about the Pump In Style, but nothing on the freestyle.  Does anyone use this pump, how is the hands free feature. 

Thanks

Re: Breast Pump - Freestyle

• LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Used it for 1 year- granted, I'm sick of the thing now but it was an awesome pump. 

• I loved mine, although I had to give up breast feeding early, I have twins and could not keep up!!!

it is great you can clip it on or put it in a pocket and run around the house..pumping of course!  it hase a battery that charges up and lasts quite awhile, and it is easy to clean, it does make a bit of noise as all pumps do, but my husband could sleep through it if I was pumping in the middle of the night!

• Loading the player...
  • Oh and I never used the hands-free stuff that came with it- I just did the hair-tie trick from kellymom.com.
  • The freestyle is great!  The handsfree feature is really nice.  Because its so small its really portable.
  • imageAnkea97:
    Oh and I never used the hands-free stuff that came with it- I just did the hair-tie trick from kellymom.com.

so I tried to check out this website, but I can not find the hair-tie trick? Can you explain it?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"