Multiples

XP: Boston Perinatologist?

Hi all,

I am trying the Boston board as well, I am going to need a good Peri in Boston as at this point it looks as though I will have to go inpatient at 28 weeks (due to MoMo twins) and it will be easier to do it in Boston due to DH's work.

Any suggestions for peri's or hospitals for inpatient status are appreciated!

Re: XP: Boston Perinatologist?

• I didn't have a peri or need bedrest but I delivered at Brigham & Women's and had a good experience.  Their NICU was fantastic. The nurses were amazing and they took phenomenal care of J for the 24 days he was there.

GL and I hope it goes well for you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You could try getting into the Maternal Fetal Medicine department at the Brigham.  I would avoid Dr. Acker, but really like Dr. Economy and have heard good things about the rest of the practice.  It's really busy there, but the lab and ultrasound office are right down the hall, so it's very convenient. 

GL! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had Dr. Takoudes - she is unbelievable! All the MD's in her practice were great - she is out of Beth Israel.  Great office hours too - first appt is at 7am!

We had a great experience delivering there - no NICU time for my guys.  A friend of mine had her two little ones in the BI NICU and had a great experience.

GL!

• I don't have names of peris, but I was transferred to the Brigham after delivery and loved all the staff i contacted there.  Seriously, I wanted to hug my nurse (Susan).  If there is a next time, I will definitely switch to a doctor at the Brigham.  (i started off at newton wellesely and the nursing staff was bad compared to the Brigham's)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"