Georgia Babies

Maternity bras??

Does anyone have suggestions for a good place to find maternity bras? Either online or a brick and mortar store is fine with me. The girls are in need of some TLC.

Thanks!

BFP #1 on 8/19/09 M/C 10/14/09
BFP #2 01/10/10 M/C 01/31/10
BFP #3 12/24/10 M/C 01/20/11
BFP#4 07/18/11 EDD: 03/24/12
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maternity bras??

• Not sure what you're interested in spending but I know Target has some good nursing bras (for after the birth), and I got a couple of good maternity/pregnancy bras to wear about midway through my pregnancy from Mimi/Motherhood Maternity.  Their return policy is crap, though, so be really sure of what you think you'll wear in terms of size and style beforehand; they don't accept returns!  GL...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought regular bras that fit off the clearance rack at Kohl's when I outgrew my old bras at 8 wks.  I plan on going to the women's center at Piedmont for nursing bras/mat bras once I am further along.  I think that Northside has a similar store.  It benefits the free prenatal programs at the hospital and the prices are comparable to specialty stores. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't know if you are going to breastfeed or not but for me I bought nursing bras while pregnant so that I didn't have to buy more bras after the baby was here.  I also used a bra extender that you can pick up at Walmart or Motherhood for $1.  It doesn't help if you need a bigger cup size but it will help with width. 

Target does have cheap bras but I have found that their nursing bras are not very durable.  My favorite bras have come from breakoutbras.com.  If you are interested in buying from them you can find a coupon code from retailmenot.com (at least it was there a couple of months ago when I last ordered). 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Hands down, the most comfy bra I've ever worn is the medium support, soft cup, no underwire bra sold at Motherhood Maternity and A Pea In the Pod.  You can either get the maternity bra or a nursing bra in the same style.  They are kinda pricey, but worth every penny in my opinion.  I bought two nude and two black when I first got PG and haven't worn anything since.  I fully intend to wear the same ones while nursing.  Do yourself a favor and at least go try them on.

https://www.apeainthepod.com/Product.asp?product_Id=195570122&MasterCategory_Id=MC13

• Thanks, ladies! I am headed out today to find some relief today.
    BFP #1 on 8/19/09 M/C 10/14/09
    BFP #2 01/10/10 M/C 01/31/10
    BFP #3 12/24/10 M/C 01/20/11
    BFP#4 07/18/11 EDD: 03/24/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"