1st Trimester
Options

anyone on mommyhood app on facebook?

and wanna be friends? Lemme know! It'd be nice to have friends on facebook that aren't completely clueless.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: anyone on mommyhood app on facebook?

• Options
    After I announce it I can be!
  • Options
    somebody sent it to me a few weeks ago but i didnt accept...how do i find it?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

you know that little toolbar at the bottom of your page? In the left corner, there should be a button/tab that says "applications". There will be a little page thing that pops up and the very bottom option should say "browse applications". Type in Mommyhood.

My name on there is Jessica Kresge. It's the facbook version of the bump (run by theBump). Cute app me thinks :D

• Options
    did you know youre not the only jessica kresge in pa? not sure which one you are...Stick out tongue
  • Options
    I'm not "out", so I can't add yet. I thinkin' Halloween time.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in merisa fitzgerald.I'll do it tommorrow
  • Options

imagesassafras007:
    After I announce it I can be!

ME TOO! Hopefully next week after my first u/s!

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers TTC #2 ~ Cycle 7
  • Options
    I can't wait until I can... I don't want to share the news with all of facebook yet though... so I'll wait... then we can be friends.  :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Looks like we're due on the same day! How do you get the mommyhood app? I'll be your friend Smile

• Options

imageDereKim:
    did you know youre not the only jessica kresge in pa? not sure which one you are...Stick out tongue

Live in Greenville and hubby's name is Andrew

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"