2nd Trimester

recommend prego pillow

Hey Girls,

My belly has been feeling sore at night.  I've been sleeping with a pillow between my knees and one behind my back, and sometimes one in front of my belly....besides the one under my head.  

I'm looking for the best prego pillow out there!  I know there are a few.  Please give me any advice as to what has worked (or not worked) for you!!!  TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: recommend prego pillow

• I really like my Snoogle. I got it at BRU.
  • probably not the best, but my body pillow from walmart works great!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the leachco snoogle at baby depot. It was about 10 dollars cheaper than other stores. I have not really used it yet because I get hot with it. I am just using 3 pillows to sleep. I think it just depends on the person, what works for one may not for another. You can try them out for a week if you don't like it exchange it.

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just use a straight body pillow. Got it at BBB when pregnant with DD, and it definitely helps with sleep. 

Plus I still use an extra one for my head. 

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • Firm, king-sized pillow from Target. Not as cumbersome as a body pillow when you need to turn over at night and plenty to stuff underneath your bump. Plus, it's pretty cheap!

Worked great for me since I bought it around 18 weeks or so and I'm still using it!

• Get the snoogle..Totally worth the $
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"