Georgia Babies
Options

NBR: Restaurant recs

DH and I are going to go out to a nice dinner once I am all healed and back to my normal self.  So far, I have come up with Woodfire Grill or JCT Kitchen for options.  I've also ruled out Eno and Pura Vida.  Does anyone have any feedback on either of those restaurants or have any other suggestions that are in line w/ the 4 restaurants already mentioned?

TIA!

Re: NBR: Restaurant recs

• Options
    They are both really good restaurants, and I would recommend either. I feel like JCT is a little more loud and busy, but I haven't been to Woodfire in a while so I could be wrong. Ecco is another good choice, and La Tavola, both Fifth Group restaurants (they also own South City Kitchen and El Taco). Floataway Cafe, Aria and Antica Posta are also great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a review of JCT in my bio. Link in siggy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We went to JCT recently. It was good. I am no foodie, though, so I am not a good person to ask. :o) Hope you continue to feel better and better!
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Options
    Ecco is our favorite for a night out.  Big fan of 5th Group restaurants in general though (La Tavola and South City Kitchen as well).  And if you have a Costco membership they have gift cards there (buy $50 get $75).
  • Options

imagekep:
    We went to JCT recently. It was good. I am no foodie, though, so I am not a good person to ask. :o) Hope you continue to feel better and better!

Actually, Karen, you are the PERFECT person to ask!  We are foodies too - that seems to be our problem!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"