San Diego Babies
Options

loss of an IE Nestie, need help, please

Hi ladies,

One of my friends who posts on the IE Nest board passed away on Sunday after giving birth to her daughter, Gabrielle.  It's so unbelievably tragic.  :(

Here's a post from yesterday.  If you have any formula checks or diaper coupons you can part with, I'd love for you to send them the family's way!

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/23272949.aspx

Thank you so much!

Kim

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: loss of an IE Nestie, need help, please

• Options
    Kim, I'm sending this to my playgroup as well.  They are a great group of ladies and I'm sure others will want to help her family out.  This story is breaking my heart and I simply can't imagine...
  • Options
    I would love to help with this, but I don't currently have any formula checks at home.  Will this be an ongoing thing so that I can just send any extras?  I also have a friend who has been trying to give a ton of them away, I'll see if she can send them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi Kim,

I live in the IE and have lots of diapers and cans of formula I would be happy to donate.  I also have some newborn clothing if he needs that too.  I think it would be too much to ship.  Is there somewhere I can drop it off for him?

Amy

• Options
    imageaymmers:

Hi Kim,

I live in the IE and have lots of diapers and cans of formula I would be happy to donate.  I also have some newborn clothing if he needs that too.  I think it would be too much to ship.  Is there somewhere I can drop it off for him?

Amy

Hi Amy!

I am going to ask the IE girls if someone will be around to accept your generous donation.  What city do you live in?  You can email me at my screenname @ gmail if you'd like.

Thank you so much!

Kim

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

• Options

imageKelliO924:
    I would love to help with this, but I don't currently have any formula checks at home.  Will this be an ongoing thing so that I can just send any extras?  I also have a friend who has been trying to give a ton of them away, I'll see if she can send them.

Thank you!  Yes, this will definitely be ongoing, and we'd be happy to take whatever you have whenever you have it.  

Thanks again!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"