Baby Showers
Options

Is 3 places too many?

I am thinking of registering ar Babies r us, Buy Buy Baby, and Target...

I have a huge family so I want to give them many ideas and options...

Re: Is 3 places too many?

• Options
    I registered at 3 places. Mostly for the completion coupons and incentives. I found that most people went to Target though. Our BRU is about a 45 minute drive for most of our family. So I ended up adding double items to the Target registry that I'd already had on BRU....it was a good thing because otherwise I wouldn't have gotten my swing or infant seat at my shower since they were bought from Target. 
    Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

• Options
    Three is quite a few.  Maybe just do two and go to Target first since it is probably less expensive than the other two.  We only have BRU and Target near us (plus Baby Depot...but they don't have that big of selection and most is what BRU has anyway).  If you truly can't find what you want at two of them...just make a list of things from the third one and let your mom know.  She can always pass it on IF she gets called by anyone.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'm registering at 3 and my shower will be small. (walmart, BRU and target). 
  • Options
    The bulk of my stuff seems to be at Babies R Us and Target, but we also have items on an Amazon registry because of some items we prefer that were unavailable at either store.
    TTC since 2005. DS via IVF - 02/10 Baby #2 - due 10/16/11
  • Options

I think 3 is totally fine. I did 2, but then added a 3rd at the last minute.

I think people like having choices, especially if you have people in different locations or people how prefer shopping online.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I just got an invite in the mail for a baby shower and she had registered at 3 places, it was annoying to go to 3 different sites and compare and decide on what to get her. You can do what I did and register at Myregistry.com ---I love it ! You can pick gifts from any site on the web and have them all in one place and it's really easy to use!

• Options
    Yes.  IMO less is best. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"