Washington Babies
Options

IntelliGender?

Has anyone heard of this? Anyone tried it? My sister just sent me the link. Seems kinda hokey to me, but who knows?!

"IntelliGender Gender Prediction Test is THE ONLY affordable, simple-to-use urine test that provides immediate gender results in the privacy and comfort of the home.  Within ten minutes, the IntelliGender Gender Prediction Test test indicates whether the baby will be a boy or a girl.  Used as early as six weeks after the first missed period, the Gender Prediction Test bridges the curiosity gap between conception and sonogram."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: IntelliGender?

• Options

dont' waste your money.  If this were accurate at all your doctor would offer it.

• Options
    I had a friend who did it, said she was having a boy. She just found out she's having a girl. Don't waste your money.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did it for fun just to see if it would be accurate for me :) said we're having a boy we'll find out for sure in 2 weeks. I know five people who have tried it and it was correct and I know of 2 who did and it was wrong. I got it on sale I wouldn't have paid full price for it just something fun hubby and I wanted to do :)
    imageimage
    Alivia Nichole Willow Nov. 9th 2007 @ 8:22pm 9 lbs 4 oz 20.5"
    Ian Robert March. 5th 2010 @ 6:41pm 9 lbs 1 oz 20.5"

Our blog http://rappfamilyof4.blogspot.com/

• Options
    I tried it this morning... the results were kinda hard for me to read.  I'm pretty sure it said boy...but we won't know for sure for 6 weeks...although I've been convinced I'm having a boy from the beginning..so we'll see :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"