1st Trimester

cute.

Today is my younger brother's 21st birthday, so my dad was having tacos (yum!) at his house for me and my brothers. I actually forgot about it, and was coincidentally, taking a nap when we called. I crawled out of bed, and when I got there, my dad asked "how are you and max?"

[note: Maximus is the boys name that we have chosen. A girl name is still undecided]

Throughout the dinner, if I were to say something like "man, I'm full!" he would reply, "Did Max get enough to eat?" After dinner we ventured down to the basement to play pool. I was talking smack to my dad and he says "Max, tell your mommy to shut her mouth."

This post is a little long and just a rave, but I thought it was sweet and that I would share :D

Re: cute.

• Awww, that is cute! My mom refers to the baby as "Madeline". It's my favorite girl name and she is sure I'm having a girl. 
  • My dad always calls or texts me and says "how's my two baby girls doing?". (He is hoping for a girl since we already have a boy.
  • Loading the player...
  • My MIL always calls the baby Lorelei (our girl name.) She's sure it's a girl and so am I.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Everyone keeps saying things like "little guy" or he for my baby.  I had a guy at work today tell me that he was sure I was having a girl and that he has never been wrong about a baby, that he had predicted alot of them.  I am still undecided.

What is really funny is my cat.  We ask her questions and she will flap her tail.  She predicted the presidental campaign and so I have asked her boy or girl and also is undecided.....maybe it is twins and that is why we are so confused!

Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• imageAvidVertigo:
    What is really funny is my cat.  We ask her questions and she will flap her tail.  She predicted the presidental campaign and so I have asked her boy or girl and also is undecided.....maybe it is twins and that is why we are so confused!

Now that would make for an excellent story!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"