Georgia Babies
Options

Kennestone OBGYN

Does anyone go to Kennestone OBGYN? If so, what has your experience with them been like? I want to deliver at Kennestone so I am changing Dr's and would like a good reference. Thanks so much!
BabyFruit Ticker BFP#1 8/15/09 missed mc, d&c 10/22/09 @ 9wks BFP#2 1/28/10 natural mc 2/16/10 @ 5w1d BFP#3 2/07/11 med induced mc 3/11/11 @ 8 wks BFP#4 6/25/11 waiting on Baby Brant to arrive 3/1/12! "...For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11

Re: Kennestone OBGYN

• Options

I go to OB/GYN associates which has two offices, one right next to Kennestone Hospital, and another up in Woodstock right off 575 at Towne Lake  Both deliver at Kennestone  There are 5 doctors that deliver babies, 3 men and 2 women and 5 midwives.  All the doctors are wonderful, my sister-in-law also uses this practice and is due in January.  I personally recommend Dr. Tackitt, he's hilarious and a great caring doctor. 

Let me know if you would like any more info.  I delivered at Kennestone in July and it was a great experience.

• Options
    Another vote for OBGYN Associates.....my main doctor is Kimberly Huffman...love her!   My son was delivered by Dr. Tackitt/Monica (midwife).  Great practice!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to Dr. Mary Pitcher.  It is an all female practice and right across the street from Kennestone.  I love them!

• Options

Another vote for ObGyn Associates. LOVE them! I see the midwife Michelle but the midwife Monica delivered Abigail.

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I go to obgyn associates as well.  Dr. Tackitt delivered Max, but all the dr.'s and midwives are awesome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I go to Kennestone OBGYN!  I had a wonderful experience during my pregnancy and the birth of my daughter.  Dr. Sutherland was my favorite doctor until Dr. McLendon delivered Ava.  I also really like Julie the midwife.  I highly recommend them. 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    another vote for obgyn associates. Dr. Huffman delivered my twins and I absolutely love her. I have had good experiences with every doctor at that practice.
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"