3rd Trimester
Options

nov due dates, are you worried about..

having a scorpio child? the more I read about scorpio personalities, the more nervous I get.

It's not so much that I believe it all so much, but I've gotten so many "oh no, not a scorpio" comments that I can't help but feel some anxiety.

am I the only one? Or is this as silly as it seems logically?

Re: nov due dates, are you worried about..

• Options
    I think horoscopes are very silly. But that's my personal opinion. I wouldn't label your child before they're here. They'll be who they are based on genetics and their upbringing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm a scorpio and I don't seem to have any glaring personality flaws.  At least not that I know of....
    imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm gonna have a Sagittarius (due Nov. 26)! I'm a Sagittarius and my brother is so I think we're gonna be okay! Smile  I'm not worried about my LO coming early.. If he's anything like his mama he'll be stubborn and stay in until 40 or more weeks!! haha
  • Options
    im a scorpio- i think i am pretty dang amazing!!! :)
  • Options

My son is a Scorpio and he is one of the most laid back kids I have ever met, and I don't say this b/c he's mine Smile. He was a perfect baby. Now my brother who is also a Scorpio (they share a b-day) was a holy terror. So I don't put to much into the horoscope thing.

• Options
    What's wrong with a scorpio?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Well I wasn't until I read this :P

Hehe, so I looked up the personality (https://www.astrostar.com/Child-Scorpio.htm) but like the PP said, it all goes on how you raise your child more than when they were born IMO.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemtkelley:

ditto, I may be a little stubborn, but loyal like no other! 

• Options
    I am due on December 1st so a November baby is a possibility. I can honestly say that this worry had never crossed my mind. Yes, it's as silly as it seems :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I've done some comparing with the horoscopes, I'm an Aries and apparently Aries and Scorpio's don't mix. And we're both girls.... and then I tried to think about people I know (females) that are Scorpio's and then I realize it's like a power struggle. I'm not saying by any means though that Scorpio women are b**** because I know I can be a huge one a lot. I am just afraid of conflicting ha
  • Options
    I can honestly say that thought hasn't even crossed my mind, lol. I'm not big into horoscopes, though.
  • Options

As silly as it sounds I'm nervous about having a sagittarius child!  He may have to come early and I just told my husband tonight that he could come early enough to be a scorpio.  Being a scorpio myself, naturally that appealed to me.  : )

*disclaimer- obviously I wouldn't place the wants of an astrological sign over the health and well being of my baby.  It was just a fleeting thought on an otherwise crappy situation that I'm having to face. 

• Options
    Haha, i've actually worried about this! I've read terrible things about their personalities as children. But I know a lot of cool, calm and collected Scorpios (as well as the textbook type). So I've come to terms with it, lol.
  • Options
    Well, a lot of my close friends and people I generally like are scorpios, so I'm just hoping that my baby will have those same good traits.  I'm counting on him being more like my husband and me, just pretty down-to-earth and mellow!  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

imagemtkelley:

Same here.

• Options

Um, is this post for real? NO. I have bigger things to worry about. Like breastfeeding...will I be successful at it?  Will my baby be okay....etc.

His astrological sign is NOT even on my radar screen.  Indifferent

• Options

Ha!  I have totally thought about astrology and the baby, even though I am not sure I really believe in it.  I know it is completely ridiculous, but I definitely WANT a scorpio baby and prefer that to a saggitarius.  I'm a cancer and tend to get along with scorpios really well, while my brother is a saggitarius and we do not get along at all. 

Silly?  Yes.  Are you the only one?  Nope.  ;-)

• Options
    imagebarefootbride2008:

Ha!  I have totally thought about astrology and the baby, even though I am not sure I really believe in it.  I know it is completely ridiculous, but I definitely WANT a scorpio baby and prefer that to a saggitarius.  I'm a cancer and tend to get along with scorpios really well, while my brother is a saggitarius and we do not get along at all. 

Silly?  Yes.  Are you the only one?  Nope.  ;-)

I'm kinda the opposite...I'm a Saggitarius and so is my DD so we get each other lol.  I was hoping for another Sag but its looking more and more like a Scorpio for me.  I'm due on the 26th but most likely looking at a repeat C-section at 39 weeks.  I'm still up in the air about trying for a VBAC.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"