Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Rioleigh

You've got a PM Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rioleigh

• Options
    Thanks for the PM!  I replied...  Sorry- I vented a little.
  • Options
    It's just...  this was my therapy.  I needed this board.  Now I don't feel like I'm welcome.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I still welcome you.  Yeah it's hard to see a cute baby, but I just kinda look and then look away.  We're always going to have to deal with pg people and babies all of our life.  It's LIFE.  People just need to learn to cope with it.  You shouldn't have to create a new profile.  Stick around.  You need the board just like we do.
  • Options

imageaksVA:
    I still welcome you.  Yeah it's hard to see a cute baby, but I just kinda look and then look away.  We're always going to have to deal with pg people and babies all of our life.  It's LIFE.  People just need to learn to cope with it.  You shouldn't have to create a new profile.  Stick around.  You need the board just like we do.

Agreed.  I think it's ridiculous for the suggestion to create a new profile.  Post what you want when you want and people can ignore if they don't feel like responding.  Life sucks sometimes...people need to realize that and move on as best they can.

• Options

imageaksVA:

Who are you to tell me to "cope" with lossing my daughter? That is what this is all about... I have baby in an urn on my living room table, I have an autopsy report, I have a death certificate, my body attacked my daughter and cut of her fvcuking limbs and caused her pain... and you think you are in a position to tell others to "cope?"  Screw off !

No one asked her to create a new profile. We asked other's to be more sensitive when posting pics of babies... after all, all of our babies (including yours, I am sorry to say) are dead. When and how we deal with our losses- is none of your concern. It is a EXTREMELY private and personal process and how dare you for making comments about it.

Now I am pissed....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"