Austin Babies

Pumpkin Patch Question

I am wanting to take DS to a pumpkin patch this year.  Being that we are new here, I have no idea where to go about finding one or knowing if it is any good.  Does anybody have any recommendations?  TIA!

Re: Pumpkin Patch Question

• We actually have 2 Pumpkin Patch-Picnic GTGs planned for later this month. 

I believe MissJenn is organizing them, so perhaps you can page her and be added to the evite, if you're interested.

One is at Sweet Berry Farm in Marble Falls and another is in Elgin (can't remember the name of the location).

Other than that, a lot of churches in the area do pumpkin patches/fall festival type events in October.. so you could check into that kind of thing. 

• Hi! My church does a pumpkin patch. It is Saint John's United Methodist on Allandale and Burnet. We opened today! so there are tons of pumpkins and the kiddos taking pictures are SO CUTE. The hours are 10-8.

stjohnsaustin.org

Pregnancy Ticker CP 4w1d March '11
    Clomid 50mg June '11 - BFN
    Clomid 100 mg Oct '11 - BFN
    Clomid 150 mg Nov '11 - BFP @9dpo! Beta#1 @10dpo: 22; Beta#2 @12dpo: 67 Beta#3 @18dpo: 1069! EDD 8-16-12
    My (mostly) business travel blog
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsBeckO:

We actually have 2 Pumpkin Patch-Picnic GTGs planned for later this month. 

I believe MissJenn is organizing them, so perhaps you can page her and be added to the evite, if you're interested.

One is at Sweet Berry Farm in Marble Falls and another is in Elgin (can't remember the name of the location).

Other than that, a lot of churches in the area do pumpkin patches/fall festival type events in October.. so you could check into that kind of thing. 

Thanks BeckO! 

If you want to email me at events @ jmsocialevents.com I will add you to the GTG evite and I know fjarli sent out the austin moms GTG calendar with these events on it a few days ago.

• I was just reading about one at the Wildflower Center that is on the 25th.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"