Parenting
Options

Six years ago I was learning it was tripelts

and everyone on the knot was freaking out

Re: Six years ago I was learning it was tripelts

• Options
    and on that note I am going to bed..
  • Options
    And you were totally relaxed.  Your kids are beautiful.   Nice to see you back.  I missed you.  My neighbors have triplets.  They have one girl and two boys and they are the same age as my DD (3.25 years).  I am considering asking them if their girl can come over for a playdate, but honestly, don't want all 3.  Would that be rude?  They have a nanny, and I have never met the mom, but have met the dad many times.  I am going to bed, since DS will be up in 7 minutes, but will check back later to find out if that is bad triplet manners.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I keep looking at your kids, they are so grown up and so gorgeous! I remember I was pg with Ethan and I was lurking and looking at your pictures back then....  your three kids were in like a moses basket... or a laundry basket maybe? Can't remember for sure but it was really cute.

I still can't imagine how you do it every day with three.

• Options
    Oh my look how grown up they look!! I still remember seeing pics of them when they were real little.
  • Options

They're so gorgeous Belle #1. I can't get over how big they are now. KR looks a lot like you.

• Options

I remember. A lot of people thought you were making it all up!

Your kids are beautiful.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"