Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Annoying comment about my registry...

" So are you really gonna hang up all that stuff? The wall art, borders, and all?" Uh yeah, I didn't put it on my registry for nothing sweetheart!!

ok.vent over. Geesh!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Annoying comment about my registry...

• Options
    lol, what a random comment.
  • Options
    I just love how it seems whenever you get pregnant it gets people permission to comment on every little thing you do
    From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is super annoying!
  • Options
    People are so annoying sometimes!  I had someone say to me about ours, "Why did you register for toys?"  "You could just buy them yourself!"  What???  Mind your own business!!! 
    BFP#1 11/9/08 m/c 12/31/08 D&E 1/5/09 BFP#2 5/3/09 Emma 1/19/10 BFP#3 7/9/11 Aidan 3/8/12 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

It's one of those damned if you do damned if you don't situations. They're never happy w/ our registries.

People can be rude!

• Options

Really?? someone said that to you??? RUDE!!!

But oh we've not registered yet... now you have me scared!!

• Options

Again, totally a time when it'd be ok to say an obnxious comment back like, "Yup, we're hanging up EVERYTHING! We're thinking about hanging the crib on the wall too, and maybe all the baby clothes, and diapers too. Just cover the whole wall" UGH! I hate people sometimes!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    I could see my SIL saying this to me.
    FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"