Snarky and T-TTC

H just rolled over

started coughing and then busted out laughing. All in his sleep. 

I really want to mess with him when he's asleep.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  

Re: H just rolled over

• Sometimes my H sleeps too loudly so I pry his jaw open to facilitate QUITE sleepy time.  Occasionally he wakes up and asks me WTF I'm doing and I just pretend he dreamed it.  Devil

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageyodasmistress:
    Sometimes my H sleeps too loudly so I pry his jaw open to facilitate QUITE sleepy time.  Occasionally he wakes up and asks me WTF I'm doing and I just pretend he dreamed it.  Devil

Fantastic!  Mine likes to moan in his sleep.  That usually leads to a sharp elbow to the gut, inspiring him to roll over and stop.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah sometimes I push, poke or kick him too - whatever needs to be done to get him to stop making obnoxious noises so that I can sleep.  Big Smile

• Oh yeah and just in case you didn't know, I'm allowed to type "quiet" as "quite" since I'm drunk and all.  Beer

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"