Snarky and T-TTC
Options

I actually asked for a manager tonight

We were out to dinner and our waitress was so sweet.   I was being good with my dressing (using it sparingly) and I cut my main meal in half to save for tomorrow and both times, she rushed over with this concerned look "is everything ok?  Can I fix it?" 

I kept telling her "it's wonderful, I'm just saving it"  but she was so worried (in that sweet grandmother way).  She was probably in her mid to late 60's.  

She asked if we were celebrating and we laughed and I said "I guess you could say it's an early anniversary dinner? Although,this meal was so great we might be back next week anyways!"  (We went to an old restaurant that was recently remodeled and the menu re-done).  She goes away and comes back with this HUGE piece of AMAZING cheesecake with raspberry sauce and a sparkler.  She put it down, winked and said "In case you don't make it back next week!"  (Yes, I'm going to be spending a LOT of time with DOT because I finished my half of the piece in no time flat).  

I actually asked for the manager when we left to tell him how great she was all night.   I think Mr Balls was embarassed :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  

Re: I actually asked for a manager tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"