Georgia Babies
Options

I will miss keeping up with all the munchkins blogs!

I hate that this has happened.  Watching all your little one's grow up has been such a pleasure.  I am so mad that some psycho has done this to y'all.  Angry

Re: I will miss keeping up with all the munchkins blogs!

• Options
    I'm right there with you Carrie!

photos by Jody Lynn Photography

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DITTO!  I love ya'lls blogs. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm confused, did everyone shut down their blogs?
  • Options
    I didn't go private.  I just now uploaded the Disney trip from this summer I am going to try to be better!  It is so sad and a terrible thing that happened, but I am going to be optimistic for now.
  • Options

yeah, i'm not gonna be private either, but i understand the girls that go that route.

sucks though.  stupid crazy people.

• Options
    I didn't go private either.  Just took the link out of my siggy for a little bit.  If you want it, just let me know! :-)
  • Options
    awww, you can still read my blog.  I am happy to add you!   Its boring though.    
  • Options
    kepkep member

What I find very interesting and coincidental/small worldish about what happened is this ... and please correct me if I am wrong ... but didn't the person that posted those photos find them from google and Lori's photography site and not here? Isn't that so random that the photos she used happened to be of nesties' kids? Maybe I misunderstood where the pics came from, but I thought that's how she found them. Not that if people want to take down their siggys or blog links is irrelevant ... I just thought that was interesting. 

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Options
    Kep--I was thinking the same thing!  Very random and amazing that Rara was on there at that same time.  goose bumps!
  • Options
    Sorry ladies, I'm totally lost here. What happened?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekep:

What I find very interesting and coincidental/small worldish about what happened is this ... and please correct me if I am wrong ... but didn't the person that posted those photos find them from google and Lori's photography site and not here? Isn't that so random that the photos she used happened to be of nesties' kids? Maybe I misunderstood where the pics came from, but I thought that's how she found them. Not that if people want to take down their siggys or blog links is irrelevant ... I just thought that was interesting. 

I thought the same thing too and that she had found them on here and was lying about the google thing.  But I went to google images and searched what she said and one of the pictures did come up.  And some other really inappropriate pictures unfortunately came up too FYI.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yup definitely a strange coincidence that the pictures were found on Google by a nestie, happened to be of ATL nestie babies and spotted by ATL nestie rara.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"