3rd Trimester

people with bad m/s... how much have you managed to gain?

Re: people with bad m/s... how much have you managed to gain?

• i lost 11lbs in first tri due to HG. but gained 17lbs of it back....so a total weight gain of 6lbs?
  • When I was pregnant with Teagan, I gained 11.  With Kelsey, 18.  I had horrible m/s.
  • Loading the player...
  • but i'll say this......i would have happily traded a gain of 50lbs if it meant being able to avoid the M/S...................................that was effing miserable.
  • i am lurking over on 3rd.... i lost over 15 lbs in my first tri and then i weighed about 7 over my beginning weight at 40 weeks (AND i had a ton of fluid, i mean TONS) my docs didnt seem too worried. just told me to eat a few milkshakes and cookies in my third tri. i guess i was gaining at an appropriate rate (at least my weight back for them not to worry). it became an obsession. i was actually HAPPY when i saw a bigger number on the scale.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I lost 33 by the end of 3rd tri.  And then another 30 or so after she was born.  So, I gained -63.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejl_nc:
    i am lurking over on 3rd.... i lost over 15 lbs in my first tri and then i weighed about 7 over my beginning weight at 40 weeks (AND i had a ton of fluid, i mean TONS) my docs didnt seem too worried. just told me to eat a few milkshakes and cookies in my third tri. i guess i was gaining at an appropriate rate (at least my weight back for them not to worry). it became an obsession. i was actually HAPPY when i saw a bigger number on the scale.

lol i swear we have the same doc................at my 28wk appt she literally said "geez, drink a milkshake or something!" I had stalled for almost 2 months at only 1lb total weight gain......I have finally started to "pack on the pounds" and we get excited every week when my number keeps inching up lol. 

• omg you are in your 3rd tri!? Where the heck is the time going?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageRach03k:
    omg you are in your 3rd tri!? Where the heck is the time going?

tomorrow is freaking october 1st!  i am running out of time here! :(  baby needs some pink clothes....

• I've only gained 4 pounds thus far as well. I had lost 2 pound in the 1st tri and never regained it until recently. We'll see on Friday if Ive gained anymore. But now that I've been given the GD label, I might not gain much more. Probably just all  baby/ute/fluid weight. At this point, I"m thinking I'll end up weigh PP than pre.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My m/s is only starting to get better now (maybe once a week now).  I've gained a total of 12 lbs.  It seems like I go back and forth with the same few pounds though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"