Northern California Babies
Options

Night Check in !!!

Ok everyone come out and check in !

What time is it, whatcha doing? Anything fun to share !? Fav part of day/week/life ?

Bonus: All time fav 80's movie ?

Re: Night Check in !!!

• Options

What time is it, whatcha doing? Anything fun to share !? Fav part of day/week/life ?

8:06 pm, about to watch some tv, nothing fun to share!

Bonus: All time fav 80's movie ? Breakfast Club!!

• Options

Its 8:15 and I'm updating Cam's blog with some cute videos !

Cam and I had a great day today, he napped for the 2nd time in a row and I felt like I was in heaven Wink 

Bought a cute skirt at Old Navy on sale for $ 8 ! My hot white mocha was especially good this morning cause 1. dh went out and bought it for me and 2. it was so chilly out, it made it extra tasty !

Bonus: Girls just wanna have fun !!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    HERE!!  And too lazy to think of a movie!!  ;) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It's 8:07.

I'm literally off and on.

Watching Giants game and chasing a cranky baby around the house who won't eat and refuses to sleep. 

Can't say I'm having fun. = (

Right now, my favourite part of the day is cherishing what little sleep I get without 'someone' screaming.

80's movie:  ummm, can't think of any except Breakfast Club, so I'll go with that

. . . . . Happy Second Birthday ! 24m Marin is TWOOOOO! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker monkey'mae on etsy
  • Options

What time is it, whatcha doing? Anything fun to share !? Fav part of day/week/life ? 8:10 pm, listening to my little guy roll around in his crib and chat with his guys (aka loveys) - cute, but wishing he would fall asleep since he'll be up early tomorrow and needs his sleep. M and I have been having super funny conversations lately - it cracks me up - and I've been feeling the baby move more lately, which I love, love, love!

Bonus: All time fav 80's movie ? Ferris Beuller's Day Off

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

What time is it, whatcha doing? Anything fun to share !?  8:11, waiting for DH to finish his shower so we can watch ANTM.

Fav part of day/week/life ? DH telling me he has baby fever, that was the best!

Bonus: All time fav 80's movie ? I was just talking with someone about this today. Way too many to choose from. Off the top of my head it would have to be 16 Candles, Adventures in Babysitting and The Princess Bride.

• Options
    imageGirlStylist:

Ok everyone come out and check in !

Bonus: All time fav 80's movie ?

It's 8:12.

I'm watching Ultimate Fighter with DH.  Go Kimbo.  =)

Favorite part of today...I went to a Korean restaurant for the first time.  It was so yum!  I don't know why it took 32 years for me to try this food.  I've been missing out.

Bonus:  There's so many.  I love Karate Kid though.  =)

• Options
    imageGirlStylist:

Bonus: Girls just wanna have fun !!

Love that movie!

• Options

What time is it, whatcha doing? Anything fun to share !? Fav part of day/week/life ?  8:15pm - Watching the Giants game and nesting.  Favorite part of my day was playing with Mads when I got home from work.  Favorite part of my week so far was taking pictures with Meg last weekend.  Favorite part of life - DH and Mads.

Bonus: All time fav 80's movie ?  Sixteen Candles

• Options

It is 8:17.

I am browsing the Internet.

I can't wait for things to slow down.

Favorite part of my day is hitting the couch with the remote in tonight :)

Didn't really watch movies in the 80s.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageAnyaBella:

Adventures in Babysitting and The Princess Bride.

ooohhhh LOVE Adventures in Babysitting !!

• Options

Here. Listening to DH try to wrangle Ty into his pajamas.

Heading up to my parents tomorrow for a visit as we haven't seen them in forever. Only staying til Sunday though...almost not worth it as packing for two rascals is a pita.

Okay. So I love love love this old Disney (I think) movie about gymnastics. It was about Nadia C when she was a kid. I can't think of the title but my bff and I watched it all the time back then. I'd love to watch it again...if I could remember the dang title!

• Options
    Oh and I don't know if it was 80's, maybe 90's, but Ann of Green Gables and Wild Hearts Can't be broken.............. omg have those memorized !!
  • Options

imageGirlStylist:
    Oh and I don't know if it was 80's, maybe 90's, but Ann of Green Gables and Wild Hearts Can't be broken.............. omg have those memorized !!

I lied! LOVE Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea!!! I probably have watched them over a hundred times.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

8:38pm

I just sat down. 

My BFF had her baby today....A GIRL....I thought for sure it was a boy!

Oddly enough, I'm not an 80's fan.

• Options

What time is it, whatcha doing? Anything fun to share !? Fav part of day/week/life ? 8:43PM. Watching SYTYCD and working. Okay, okay... I might be drinking a glass of wine, too. ;)

Bonus: All time fav 80's movie ? Totally predictable, but The Breakfast Club really is the best!!

• Options
    What time is it, whatcha doing? Anything fun to share !? Fav part of day/week/life ?It's 8:51, I am getting ready for bed. E is becoming an evening fusspot, but I got her to sleep. Now my turn.  Bonus: All time fav 80's movie ?Fast Times At Ridgemont high. DH and I were really meant to be because that movie is basically about his hometown HS in SD. (Claremont high). 
  • Options

8:53

Just hangin with the man.  He got in late and is just now having dinner so I am surfing a bit.

Gavin is calling me Mamamama!  I love it!  Garrison totally did Dada first but have a big time Mama's boy with Gavin!  Garrison told me,  "hey mom, I got rad, rad, rad moves! "  Then did a little air guitar and some booty shakin.  He cracks me up.  I don't know where he gets some of it!  My boys (all 3) are the best part of my life!

In the 80's it was the Goonies, I still love that movie.  All time from the era 16 candles.

• Options
    imageGirlStylist:

What time is it, whatcha doing? Here for a bit. Checking fb and nesting from my phone.

Anything fun to share !? Fav part of day/week/life ? I can almost breathe out of my nose again. ;) Otherwise heading up to my parents and going to mass as it's being said for my mom.

Bonus: All time fav 80's movie ? Dude now I want to watch all of these movies. Psst, Mel---my sisters and I LOVED Wild Hearts Can't be Broken!! My all time fave: Ferris Bueller.

• Options

9:32

Watching DVR'd SYTYCD

I called tonight to set up dance class for Emmy, we try out a class on Monday.  So excited.  When they told me her "uniform" I can't wait to see her dressed up in tights and leotard with a bun.  :)

80's movie: Princess Bride.

• Options

What time is it, whatcha doing? Anything fun to share !? Fav part of day/week/life ?  9:35pm, laundry. Can't wait for tomorrow, going to catch up with a friend visiting from Texas. Havent seen her since my babyshower!!

Bonus: All time fav 80's movie ?  Labryinth.

• Options

I just finished a 83 minutes of firefight on H3: ODST w/ DH.

I had a great lunch with a friend today, we always get carried away and end up hanging out for 3-3 1/2 hours when we have lunch!

Bonus: Labyrinth 

Happy Takes Work A family blog.
    Money Matters The other half's blog.
    EJ is growing up too fast!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm here!  It's 9:44 pm and about to go to bed.

Nothing too new to share - Aaron now has 6 teeth - woo! And I just got home from playing bingo! :D

Work's been insane so anytime after work or on the weekends is my favorite right now.

BONUS:  Ferris Buller's Day Off is one of my favorites.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Just popping on quickly to say hi!  I am off to bed now so I have nothing exciting to share! 

Have a good night ladies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"