Eco-Friendly Family

Glad and the ATL GTG Ladies

Renee put me in charge of picking a place.  Too much pressure!  I don't know that many places downtown that aren't chains... there is Max Lagers it's a brewery and they advertise their kids menu on their placard outside so they must be relatively kid friendly.  They open at 11:30.  This is probably the easiest route to take.  However, Glad, are you coming alone or with baby?  If you guys wanted to go elsewhere I could swing by and get you if don't need a carseat and we could go somewhere in midtown.

Ideas that come to mind:

Osteria

South City Kitchen

Mary Mac's Tea Room

These are all a 10min or less drive from downtown.

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011

Re: Glad and the ATL GTG Ladies

• I'm there on business, so no gladlets shall be present.  :)

I absolutely love the look of Mary Mac's!  Total Southun-ness, or so it seems! 

If it's not too much trouble, I'd love a ride.  Otherwise, I'm more than happy to grab a cab. 

=)

• Oh, I'd not heard of Mary Mac's before.... that looks good! Now I'm definitely coming.

Smile 

• Loading the player...
  • Mary Mac's is fine by me... they do have a (small) parking lot.  Glad - is your break from 11 to 1?  Why don't I swing by and pick you up around 11 and we can meet the rest of the ladies there. 

Send me an email jenmonn at gmail dot com w/ your hotel.  Oh, and your "real" name and phone, since I'm assuming you don't go by "Glad" in real life.  Hehe.

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"