Preemies

We heard that magic word tonight...

HOME!!  Today is day 70 in the NICU and DD's neonatologist thinks she'll be home around her due date...less than THREE WEEKS!!  If we get to her due date and she still requires oxygen, we'll consult her opthalmologist and start training on the O2 and the monitors to use at home.  Hopefully the cannula will be long gone by then but we'll see.

Holy crap, we've got a LOT to do before she comes home!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We heard that magic word tonight...

• OMGoodness, such exciting news!

Good luck sleeping tonight!

• congratulations!

The end is insane. We didn't have anything ready for Robbie beforehe came and did nothing while he was in the hospital because we were at his side so much. So those last 2 weeks were a complete whirlwind trying to get it all ready.

Here's my advice- don't worry about it too much. You need a few sleepers, a swing, a place for her to sleep and formula if she needs it. Everything else is just extra for a while.

• Loading the player...
  • What a living doll she is!!

Congrats and good luck to you.  May God continue to shower His blessings upon you and your family.

• That's so exciting!! You better start getting everything ready ;)
  • Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!

Oh so happy for you :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • That is so exciting!  Congrats!
  • Congrats!  I remember that whirlwind of suddenly having to get everything ready - it was a relief and fun to feel kinda "normal"!  I hope it goes well!
  • CONGRATS!!! What very exciting news to hear :).  I remember when the told me the potential day that my DS was going to come home & it was both exciting & scary.  Again, CONGRATS :).  <<<Hugs>>>
  • Congrats!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations. 

And feel free to email me with questions about having a LO home on oxygen.  I had Cameron home on O2 for about three months before we weened him off of it.  It's not that bad really, just a PITA.  You can also read our story, with pics of our O2 set up and equipment at home, on my blog.  The link is in my siggie.

• isn't it beautiful!????????????  They called it shopping or going to the game at our NICU! :)

YAY. Can't wait to hear she's home~!

• Very exciting! We are doing the countdown too and its so crazy thinking we will finally have her home. Feels like we have so much to do now! Good luck and I hope she gets to come home soon!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"