Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Phillies! Phillies! Phillies!

Re: Phillies! Phillies! Phillies!

• Options

tiny shepherd says, "go phils!"

• Options
    Brendan and Sheperd are their good luck charms :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

it's true.  :) did you see my page last night?  i was commenting on your siggy.

S got a big stuffed phanatic for his birthday from SIL--i need to take a pic of him with it.  it is just about as big as he is.  he likes to walk up to him & give him hugs.

• Options

I did thank you. Smile

My cousins got B a phanatic for Christmas.  I just got him a new Phillies t-shirt last weekend with hopes they would head to the WS, so I hope they do. 

How are you feeling? 

• Options
    Woot woot!!
  • Options
    image*KatieH*:

How are you feeling? 

so much better than i was this weekend, but there still is something not quite right with my stomach.  Tongue Tied

• Options
    Tam how crazy is that city? My friend said everyone is driving around Mayfair honking their horns.  It makes me miss home Sad
  • Options
    imagebrandonsfuturewife07:
    image*KatieH*:

How are you feeling? 

so much better than i was this weekend, but there still is something not quite right with my stomach.  Tongue Tied

Oh noes that is no good.  What did the doctor recommend?  I bet ice cream would help!  

• Options
    image*KatieH*:
    Tam how crazy is that city? My friend said everyone is driving around Mayfair honking their horns.  It makes me miss home Sad
    I'm actually only 3 blocks away from Cottman & Frankford, but surprisingly it's quiet. That's probably because my screaming child scared them all away. I do hear helicopters though. I can't wait for the 3 P's. Playoffs, parties and parade ;-)
  • Options

imageMsTammy:
    image*KatieH*:
    I'm actually only 3 blocks away from Cottman & Frankford, but surprisingly it's quiet. That's probably because my screaming child scared them all away. I do hear helicopters though. I can't wait for the 3 P's. Playoffs, parties and parade ;-)

Me either!  This year, should they win, we are definitely coming up for the parade.   

• Options
    image*KatieH*:
    imagebrandonsfuturewife07:
    image*KatieH*:

How are you feeling? 

Oh noes that is no good.  What did the doctor recommend?  I bet ice cream would help!  

i asked them if they recommended eating anything special, and they said the BRAT diet was outdated...  so i have been eating whatever.  i had 2 brownies tonight.  probably wasn't a good idea.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"