Babies on the Brain
Options

Speaking of poop

Do you ever have those poos that just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on? 

You get to the point where you think you can feel your tonsils being sucked down by the vaccum created where your digestive system used to be?  

No?  Neither have I. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  

Re: Speaking of poop

• Options
    I think DD had that this evening. Holy Jeebus. I've never seen so much poop.
  • Options

why are poops so much worse when AF is in town?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Rhetorical question or wanting legitimate answer? (Re: af)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options

imageBallSox:
    Rhetorical question or wanting legitimate answer? (Re: af)

I'm actually kind of serious...Embarrassed

it just makes AF that much worse.

• Options

Oh my gosh. I had one of those just the other day at my in-laws. It was AWEFUL.

• Options
    I can't remember the specific hormone name (i'm way tired) but the hormone responsible for contracting your uterus to flush it out also causes your intestines to spasm, henceforth creating what I lovingly call "Putrid Period Poo"
  • Options

imageBallSox:
    I can't remember the specific hormone name (i'm way tired) but the hormone responsible for contracting your uterus to flush it out also causes your intestines to spasm, henceforth creating what I lovingly call "Putrid Period Poo"

both your explanation and nickname deserve a giant Yes

thank you!

• Options

You are welcome. 

And now, with my daily good deed, I think I'm off to bed (esp before I lose the hair off the top of my head as it falls through the vaccum that is my pooper).  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"