Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

We may have official third word...

We've heard her try to say dog/doggie before, but this evening before she had dinner she was on the floor and Lucy was sitting next to her.  She was creeping over to the dog trying to touch her and going, "doggie" and "oggie".  We heard it two or three times.  Tooooo cute!

Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
Sarah - 12/23/2008
Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage

Re: We may have official third word...

• Options
    What are the first two words? Pretty sure my DD's is going to be puppy, because we say that whenever we're around the dogs; she loves them!
    Charlotte Elizabeth - March 15, 2009
    Natalie Kate - October 4, 2011
    Blighted ovum, d&c at 9w, July 2012
    Blighted ovum, d&c at 10w, September 2013
    BFP May 28, EDD February 4, 2015
  • Options
    That's awesome!  I am so very jealous.  When we say "mama" or "dada" to DS, he just laughs and laughs.  He can grunt, whine and scream though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS loves dogs too, but he still just babbles so far...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagejen_and_scott:
    What are the first two words? Pretty sure my DD's is going to be puppy, because we say that whenever we're around the dogs; she loves them!

She says mama and dada pretty often (and appropriately so), and she mimics sometimes, but I'd say this is the official third word after mama and dada.

Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
  • Options
    awesome!!  S says "dog" :)
  • Options
    I wish I'd gotten it on camera.  It was SO cute.  I swear, trying to get to the dog is what will finally get her to crawl.  She started crying today when Lucy moved away when she was trying to touch her.
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"