Georgia Babies
Options

Ella's 6 month stats

Ella is still gaining weight like a champ!  She weighs 16 pounds, 7 ounces (54th percentile), is 26 inches long (54th percentile), and her head is 17" (67th percentile). 

Doctor said she is ready for stage 2 foods, so as soon as I'm feeling up to it, I'll be making some new things for her.  He also said he can see where her teeth will most likely come through, but they aren't there yet.

They also did a vision test that she sat through pretty well until the very end.  Shots were not nearly as bad as last time.  The nurse got 2 in before she started screaming.  She stopped as soon as Grandma got her dressed.

Re: Ella's 6 month stats

• Options
    I can't wait to see her tomorrow...and you too:)
  • Options
    I miss her....and you too! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay Ella!  She did much better than Ava did with shots!  I wonder why Ava didn't get a vision test.  Are all babies suppose to have one at 6 months?  I hope you are feeling better! 
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay Ella!!!! E is anxious to meet her when u feel up to it!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    Way to GROW ELLA!  Congrats mommy!  Enjoy stage 2 food!
  • Options
    Aww.. she is growing so much!  Those are some great stats!  Oliver didn't have a vision test at his 6 months.. hmm....

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"