Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Oh Good Lord, DH.

So, I'm working in the church nursery tonight.  You know, because on my one night out of the house I go spend it with 7 other infants.  For a break.  (see the flaw in my logic?) 

DH texts me while I'm trying to change the 3rd diaper in a row, telling me he's throwing up.  The man already has bronchitis, for which we were in the ER on Monday.  So.  The throwing up?  Great.

Then he texts me a little while later, telling me he has a fever, and he really "needs some pampering" (meanwhile our dd is losing her ***, and I have 2 other babies wanting my attention.) 

So I get home.  His fever?  99.0 in one ear, 98.6 in the other.  Yeah.  Whatever.  And the throwing up?  Jackazz made sausages and kraut, and burned it, but still ate it, which made him ill.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.  Why are men so friggin' dumb sometimes?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Oh Good Lord, DH.

• Options
    You're a good wife for going home to comfort him.  Now be a better wife and throat punch him for being dramatic.
  • Options
    ahhhh, men. sounds like our SO's are one in the same breed.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Aaaaannnd...he just told me he MADE himself throw up, because he didn't feel good.  Not that he threw up because, you know, he has SWINE FLU or something.  GAH. 

That throat punch is sounding quite appropriate.

• Options
    They are way more needy than kids ever are when they are "sick".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"