Babies: 0 - 3 Months

He's in bed (Sigh).

We've been doing a bedtime routine for about 6 weeks now.  Bath, lotion/massage, pjs, swaddle, then bottle while rocking.  Now DS is so used to this routine, he knows it step by step.  Without fail as soon as I start putting his pjs on he starts getting very anxious and starts to fuss.  All because he knows what comes next, his bottle.  It cracks me up.  He's one smart boy.  Kinda worries me though that he'll get too used to this routine so if a night goes by where we can't do it then he might flip out.  I hope I'm not creating a monster!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: He's in bed (Sigh).

• I know what you mean!  We are going to have company for the next two weekends and in the back of my mind DS's schedule has been lurking.  My LO is getting spoiled with his baths/massages!
  • I have been trying to set up a routine (I am a teacher and am all about routines) but little things keep popping up.  DD has also been passing out cold at 8pm (32oz. full) and waking up at 3am which does not help.  DH doesn't really follow the routine.  DD just kind of goes with the flow with whoever it is.  As much as I want to establish a routine I am glad she is adaptable to different situations.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"