Northern California Babies

Re: Silly CW !!!

• Options

I just ate half an oreo klondike bar in hopes that I wouldn't eat the other half. 

::heads to freezer::

Stick out tongue

• Options
    I made DH go to the store last night to get me an Almond Joy and a Big Cherry. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm more worried about my farm on Farmville than finding new furniture for my boss's office!
  • Options
    I have a million books at home that I can read, but I'm stopping by Borders on my way home to pick up book 6 of the Sookie Stackhouse series so that I can read it while I'm at my conference.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Cam thinks that when I open my mouth he can see the baby and says " me see baby sleeping " , LoL
  • Options

* all this RW/RR talk makes me feel really really old. I vividly remember the very first one...and my big crush on Eric Nies.

* there is a mom in our toddler class who has FOUR kids including a four month old and looks ridiculously good. I am not sure if I am more jealous of her flat tummy, long legs, or boobs. Not that I was checking her out or anything.

* I put Jake in jeans today and LOVE them. He's worn the same jeans for the last two days because I love them so much. I should just buy another pair or three. I feel like Ty missed out on all the jean cuteness because it took me so long to get him in a pair.

• Options

I am wearing the same black slacks I wore yesterday to work. They are black,  no stains on them, and the smell fine.

Actually, I am too lazy to pick up my dry cleaning which has the rest of my slacks :-)

• Options
    imagetitantsmama:

* all this RW/RR talk makes me feel really really old. I vividly remember the very first one...and my big crush on Eric Nies.

* there is a mom in our toddler class who has FOUR kids including a four month old and looks ridiculously good. I am not sure if I am more jealous of her flat tummy, long legs, or boobs. Not that I was checking her out or anything.

* I put Jake in jeans today and LOVE them. He's worn the same jeans for the last two days because I love them so much. I should just buy another pair or three. I feel like Ty missed out on all the jean cuteness because it took me so long to get him in a pair.

for what it's worth, i think you look better than she does. I dont think us shorties will ever get over not having long legs. 

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options
    I've been SLOWLY eating my lunch for the past 1 1/2 hours and I'm actually able to chew and really enjoy it because the kids are at the babysitters while I am at home all by myself!!! 
  • Options
    I'm eating chips right now because Andrew "Stole" the last 1/4 of my grilled cheese, come kid you haven't been willing to eat grilled cheese in over 6 months and when I'm hungry you have to want mine.  Well it would be too much to make another sandwich so why not just have some chips right, right :)
  • Options
    imageMrsJulieT:
    imageabvernon:

I am wearing the same black slacks I wore yesterday to work. They are black,  no stains on them, and the smell fine.

Actually, I am too lazy to pick up my dry cleaning which has the rest of my slacks :-)

Your siggy picture drives me crazy. I just want to jump through the screen and take a huge bite!!!! 

You are too funny. I will post my delicious recipe tonight when I get home. I have to end up making three of these pies for Thanksgiving. One for DH & I, one for my family and one for his family

• Options
    imageabvernon:
    imageMrsJulieT:
    imageabvernon:

Your siggy picture drives me crazy. I just want to jump through the screen and take a huge bite!!!! 

You are too funny. I will post my delicious recipe tonight when I get home. I have to end up making three of these pies for Thanksgiving. One for DH & I, one for my family and one for his family

LOL, me too! except I just want regular pumpkin pie when i see it. 

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options
    M got a bunch of yogurt on my shirt at lunch, 3 hours ago, and I'm too lazy to change it.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKellyMRocks:
    imagetitantsmama:

for what it's worth, i think you look better than she does. I dont think us shorties will ever get over not having long legs. 

I haven't see her but April you look GOOD GIRL!!!  You inspire me to want to workout!  

imageimage
    107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
    Read 2012: 33/50
  • Options
    One of the songs in the play we saw on Sunday the cast was in their underwear.  I told DH that this one girl had a really nice butt and I was jealous.  [;-)]  It makes me want to work out!
    imageimage
    107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
    Read 2012: 33/50
  • Options

I once saw an episode of cops or something where a lady called freaked out because she saw a snake tail in her toilet. Turns out is was like a BIG ASS boa, I am terrified of snakes. So this episode from 15 years ago has stuck in my mind and I have to turn the light on at night and CHECK the toliet (day or night) before sitting. :)

• Options
    My new neighbor is HOT like Ben Affleck, maybe hotter.  And he knows it.  But he is a great daddy and so nice to all the kids on the block.  He and is wife are cute and perfect.  It sorta bugs me but I still like them.
  • Options
    There was a couple at our adoption seminar that I totally wanted to become friends with. I would have put all my charm into getting to know them, but my dh had made me really upset earlier in the day & I had been crying & was?just?off, so I couldn't. Later I googled them & found their blogs & have been sort of cyber stalking them. They were/are so cool!
  • Options
    I had this crazy vivid dream last night that my car exploded, it was really strange not the whole car just the engine and stuff exploded out of the car.  When I woke up I thought hmm that's weird, but now all I can think about is how if my car were to blow up I could get a new one.  Of course in my dream no one was around when it blew...weird.
  • Options

I had three vivid dreams last night.  One involved me being super late and a friend was pissed that he had to wait for me.  He waited in the car while I ran in the house and literally stuffed my mouth full of Halloween double stuffed oreos.

Another dream involved me making out with a super hot, buff guy that was recovering from a terrible accident.

Bring on the pregnancy dreams.

• Options

My dh tells me his mom stopped by unannounced today. Ok, that's fine, she lives in the same complex, so it's not totally out of the ordinary. All of a sudden I remember - "hey, did you put my bra away?"

"No, but I think my mom moved it."

"What?!!"

"Well, as I left her in the living room I noticed it was still on throw pillow where you had left it," (we had been laughing about the throw pillow looking like it was wearing my bra-  we're 10 over here), "and when I came back it was on the other side of the room. I wonder if she picked it up with her hands or used her cane."

Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed. I have to live with this woman in a few months. Well, I guess she might as well get used to my housekeeping skills now.  But why, why didn't dh spot it & do everything in his power to discretely pick it up??

comments welcome. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"