Babies on the Brain
Options

click poll: tattoo placement

i am *hopefully* going to be getting a tattoo for my birthday. it is going to be the letter M (1/2 pink and 1/2 blue) with angel wings on it. so where should i have it put.

obviously i will decide at the time i get it, but just curious what you all think

[Poll]
Thing 1 = April 2008, 38weeks 8lbs 7oz 19in
Thing 2 = May 2009, Stillborn 33weeks 4lbs 9oz 18in
Thing 3 = October 2010, 27weeks 4days 2lbs 4oz 14.25in

Re: click poll: tattoo placement

• Options

I think the wrist.  if you get it on the back of your neck you won't be able to see it all the time.

On your wrist you can look at it and remember your sweet baby through out the day...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I voted back of your neck but I want to change my vote.  You won't be able to see it if it's there.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I voted for "other" - I like tattoos placed on the inner ankle (above the ankle bone). :)
  • Options

imageGnomeSweetGnome:
    I voted for "other" - I like tattoos placed on the inner ankle (above the ankle bone). :)

i could do the inner right ankle (i already have one on the outter left ankle)

• Options
    Inner ankle is good.  Or your wrist/forearm.  I love tattoos; have 7 so far.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageAnasara:
    Inner ankle is good.  Or your wrist/forearm.  I love tattoos; have 7 so far.

i only have 2 so far, then this one, and i have one i am going to do from my left shoulder blade down my back (of our girls and any future childerns foot prints)

• Options

I'm not trying to be rude, but I think tattoos on your wrist and back of neck are tacky.  I think tattoos anywhere that you can't cover up are tacky.  So I would suggest anywhere that will be covered by clothes.

• Options
    I vote for wrist. That's where I have mine, and I love that I can see it whenever I want, but can also easily cover it with long sleeves. Also, when I shake hands with someone, it's not like Hello tattoo! That's why I did left instead of right. But, a warning. It hurt like a sonofabitch.
  • Options
    not a fan of tatoo's
  • Options
    wrist. H has it on his forearm and loves it there. He can see it whenever he wants.
    MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Back shoulder
  • Options
    I say left inside wrist, I have one and I like the placement.
    TTC #2 since Sept '16
    My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
    DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
    (Former username: xxbblueangelxx)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"