TTC After a Loss
Options

Wish me luck tomorrow!

I'm having an u/s tomorrow as a last effort to find out why I'm infertile.  I'm hoping for answers!  Doc initially told me to "relax and exercise" in June and 15 lost pounds later, I'm not KU. Then she thought I wasn't O'ing or had progesterone problems, blood tests show strong O and great progesterone levels. Now both my doc and I are at our wits end and u/s is the only reasonable testing left.  If it comes back "normal" then I just am one of many with unexplainable secondary infertility.

*Worst part: it was almost exaclty a year ago I had my "big" u/s and found out my baby had been gone for almost 4 weeks. I'm sure to break down seeing the bellies in the office, then re-living my u/s horror.

Re: Wish me luck tomorrow!

• Options

Good luck. I hope you get some answers and don't have to look at any bellies.

(((hugs)))

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • Options
    GL hope you get some answers!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    good luck!  I hope everything goes ok and you get the answers you need.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hope you get some answers. Going to the OB totally blows now. Maybe they can bring you back to a room right away so you don't have to sit in the waiting room. Although, when I went last time, I could hear the doppler thingy in the room next to me and that totally sucked too. Anyway, good luck, I'm sure everything will be just fine.
    BFP #1- 1/16/09- Baby Ava stillborn at 32 weeks, possible cord accident, 7/30/09
    BFP #2- 1/5/10- Baby Jack born at 37w2d, 6lbs 13 oz, 8/24/10
    BFP #3- 7/30/11- Baby Boy Due April 3, 2012
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good luck! Hope you get answers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"