Austin Babies

What should we do for my 30th??

So my 30th birthday is in a couple of weeks, and we haven't planned a party or anything because I told DH several months ago that I wanted the two of us to go to ACL instead of having a party.  Well, now that he's been sick all week and I'm not feeling 100%, we have decided not to go.  I picked up and sold our wristbands today. :(  So now we have no plans and I don't know what I want to do - I haven't even thought about it because we had already settled it.  I would rather not have anything at our house because it's just such a PITA, so maybe a restaurant or bar with a private or semi-private room.  Recommendations??  Other ideas?
Pregnancy Ticker

Kennedy Clover 7.14.08, Atalie Ryan 1.25.10

Re: What should we do for my 30th??

• If I were 20 weeks pregnant with a toddler in tow, I'd want to do something nice and low-key.  How many people would you want to invite?  Are you thinking small or big?  Some friends of ours did an evening cruise on Lake Austin Riverboats for her 40th birthday and it was fun, although more of a big thing. 

• Yes, definitely small and low-key.  I just mention a private room because otherwise it's hard to talk to everyone if we're just at a long table somewhere.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Kennedy Clover 7.14.08, Atalie Ryan 1.25.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"