2nd Trimester
Options

Am I being Paranoid??

Do you think its possible for someone else to get pregnant cause they also wanted attention???? Confused My SIL is pregnant with her 5th pregnancy (her 4th was a miscarriage) and had no plans to get pregnant for a looooooooooooong time. But when we announced that I was pregnant guess who in about a month or so after us says there pregnant. I don't know if I'm paranoid but I think she did it to get attention and if you know her you would think the same thing.

Re: Am I being Paranoid??

• Options
    Enh...her life I guess....
  • Options

I don't know...but if this is true, I feel very sorry for her family. What a terrible reason to get pregnant. :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it's possible. I mean its not that hard to get pregnant. I got pregnant the first time w/ no condom so she could've convinced her hubby/boyfriend/so to give her another baby....or poked a hole in the condom/miss a pill
  • Options
    Well, I dont' know your SIL, but I'd say you have to be pretty crazy in the head to get pg just to compete with someone.  So unless your SIL is off her rocker, then I'd say yes, you are being paranoid.
  • Options

imagesmittysoup:
    Well, I dont' know your SIL, but I'd say you have to be pretty crazy in the head to get pg just to compete with someone.? So unless your SIL is off her rocker, then I'd say yes, you are being paranoid.

This. A baby is a baby. Even if she wanted to get pregnant for attention, as long as she loves and cares for that child, then why not be happy for her. I was born a month after my cousin. I'm sure my aunt had the same questions. But nope, just happened to get pregnant.?

• Options

Do you really think she is that kind of person?

About 1 1/2 months after we announced our engagement last year my then future BIL and his gf announced that they were pregnant.  We even know that at the Thanksgiving table he was complaining about how everyone was only talking about us getting married.  They had become engaged a few months before but had never actually set a date.  They still aren't married.

Part of me was pretty sure that she got pregnant on purpose.  Who knows for sure though.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagepregnantalready09:
    I think it's possible. I mean its not that hard to get pregnant. I got pregnant the first time w/ no condom so she could've convinced her hubby/boyfriend/so to give her another baby....or poked a hole in the condom/miss a pill

Riiiight. It took us two years.

So I'm going to go with this: they might have started trying again because of you, but it was sheer luck that she actually got pregnant again. also, if her 4th was a miscarriage then it's entirely possible that this one will be, too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"