TTC After a Loss
Options

~*L2theC42*~

Hey hun how are you doing? I just wanted to check in on you and tell you I still think about you all the time and I hope you get your BFP very soon!

We need to set a date to go to The Church!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*L2theC42*~

• Options

hey buddy~~ thanks so much for checking in!!!

I've been wondering about you too~~  And it looks like things are good!! YEAH!!  So excited for you & Mark!!  And a new house to boot!  We buit recently.  If you need any thoughts ~ feel free to ask.  There are def. a couple things we woulda done differently.  We built through Heartland.

I have a saline u/s tomorrow am.  The RE wants to do all kinds of tests this cycle.  The nurse said we should avoid ~ originally the Dr. said it was a go cycle ~ I'll be asking tomorrow!!  I don't want to avoid anymore!! :(  

I had a rough breakdown week but am feeling better today.  It's pals like you that make it easier!!

Yes, church. DEF.  Let me know if you have some good weekends ~ we are a bit busy but can def. make it happen! 

• Options

You went with Heartland because it's the "official" builder of the Steelers, haha! JK.

Mark likes heartland but we found this ranch style house we really love and it's a Ryan which is right behind heartland as far as builders go.

I hope your u/s goes well tomorrow and I hope your Dr. gives you the go ahead to try this cycle. Gosh knows you've been through enough and you shouldn't have to wait any longer for your forever baby.

Yeah I hope things are going okay. I ordered a doppler and it's coming tomorrow so hopefully it will calm some of my fears.

I know we are pretty much booked solid for October but I will let you know when we get a weekend free.

Big Hug hun!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"