1st Trimester
Options

I Want Cookies!!!!

Just needed to get that off my chest...

I feel like cookie monster.

I had a nice dinner of chicken, squash and couscous and now I want cookies and I don't have any!!

I'm a minium of 5 miles away from the closest store....probably no cookies tonight : (  Just not wanting to go out again.

Cravings would be easier if I didn't live 15 miles away from town out in the country!

Re: I Want Cookies!!!!

• Options
    Too bad you are not here becasue I have a huge container of them on  the counter.
  • Options
    I appreciate the offer!  I'm not sure how i let nothing sweet be in the house but some yogurt....just not going to cut it tonight...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wanted cookies for a moment, then decided to make banana bread with chocolate chips. I would totally share with you!
  • Options

Can you scrounge up some ingredients to bake cookies with?

:-)

• Options
    I could probably whip up some sugar cookies but I'm just not in the mood.  I know pathetic!
  • Options
    Speaking of cookies. . .I had a craving for halloween oreos today and I went to get them out of the cupboard. SUCCESS, right? Nope. My DS got into the oreos, licked all of the cream out of the middle, put them back together, put them back into the package and into the cupboard. It was like he was laughing and going 'DENIED, Mommy, DENIED," the whole time lmao. So cute though. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"