Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Another one...

So I just got an email from my brother's future sister in law. who I am very good friends with, letting me know that she is 16 weeks pregnant.  Add her to the list of 4 other people I am friends with that are currently pregnant.  I feel like someone is playing a sick joke on me.  Not sure how much more of this I can handle.  DH keeps telling me that I can't dwell on the past and that I need to look towards the future.  He is so optimistic, or trying to be, that I just want to scream.  I know he hates hearing me cry...he is on another business trip...but I can't help it.  It has just been one thing after another today.  Thank goodness it is almost over.

Venting way to much today...thank you ladies for understanding!

Re: Another one...

• Ohh, schen!  I'm so sorry.  I totally sympathize.  All of my close friends are either new mommies, pregnant and I know, or pregnant and I don't know yet/ttc.  It sucks.  I feel your pain.  And I'm helping to plan two showers now too.  I can't help but feel they should all be planning mine!  I keep hoping that in a year I'll be holding my LO and it won't hurt so much.  Good luck to you.  I'm so sorry you're going through this.
  • So sorry for your loss.  I can't believe you are helping to plan showers.  I don't even want to step foot in someone elses baby shower at the moment.  It just seems so wrong.  I also hope that I will be holding my LO soon...I think that it will be the only thing that will make this any better.  And I know that we will all cherish our LOs so much more than others can imagine.

Thank you!!!

• Loading the player...
  • I feel for you. It sucks so much to hear that another person you know is pregnant. Why can't it be easy for us too? I so badly want to be joyful for them, but my heart just can't feel that for them.
  • : ( I'm sorry.  I feel like I find out another person I know is pregnant at least once a week.  I am at 8 now.  It suuuuuuucks!  The worst is the girl I know that is due around the same time I was.  Luckily, I guess, we aren't that close any more so I don't have to see her often.  I feel you!  Vent away. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"