1st Trimester

NBR: DH is calling HR tomorrow- just need to vent!

DH's boss is ridiculous.  She has been having personal issues with her partner for the last 5 weeks and in those last 5 weeks has worked a TOTAL of 15 days.  The majority of THOSE days have not been full days but instead she shows up hours late and leaves hours early.  She makes  ALOT more than DH and the other manager does and they are working 10-12 hour days while she is working 5-7 hour days.

I have been telling DH to call HR for weeks and saying it more often because just last week she only went to work 1 day out of the week yet she gets paid salary for the whole week and has only been working for less than 4 months at this point so she has NO vacation/personal time whatsoever.

Tonight just pissed DH off more because he is scheduled to be on vacation next week and gets to work to see the schedule he wrote out (because she wasn't there to do it) changed so that now he is supposed to work Sunday and Monday.  SHe did this without asking him or saying ANYTHING to him about it.  She is supposed to work 2 overnights next week per the District Manager and she said she wont do it and is making another manager do it.  She refuses to work a complete evening shift which is also required by corporate and Loss Prevention.

I just hate this woman so much, I felt bad for her at first but now she is just screwing everyone over.  So DH has had enough and is supposed to be calling HR from the house tomorrow.

THanks for letting me vent!

Re: NBR: DH is calling HR tomorrow- just need to vent!

• I'm glad he is calling Hr that is ridiculous. There is no excuse for that type of behavior just because she has something personal going on doesn't mean she can't go to work. Maybe if HR doesn't do anything he could call the district manager.
  • The district manager knows some of what is going on but not the extent to which it is happening.  He hired this manager and has a previous work relationship (they came from the same previous corporation) so I don't know what he would actually do.  I would hope he would do the right thing but who knows.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"