Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Anyone highlight?

Has anyone highlighted their hair since being pregnant? I'm feeling a bit raggedy and need some sort of lift. I know you're supposed to stay away from dyeing your hair, but is highlighting more acceptable? TIA
Missed m/c at 11w 7/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone highlight?

• Options
    I do, and so did my hairdresser.  That is more from when they used different chemicals in the dye.  It is perfectly fine!  Color away  : )
  • Options
    I have.  Highlighting is okayed by my dr.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I have.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Options
    I got highlights and will again before baby comes. My doctor said no to a root touch up and the color on my scalp but said the highlights (foils) were perfectly fine.
  • Options
    It is so funny how all doctors are different. My docs are pretty conservative but have said fine to hair dye (as long as it's not bleach) and lunch meat. I have only colored twice since pregnancy and only had a sandwhich once or twice though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I haven't asked, but i'd assume it's ok, as long as you're not dipping your head in a bucket of bleach!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I colored once so far.. some Nice and Easy.  I cant walk around with all that grey!  I'm trying to strech it out as far as I can by coloring in my grey areas with mascara and eyeliner but when it gets too bad I will have to get it done. 
  • Options
    My doc says its perfectly fine! I've just cut this out due to budgeting...Dye away!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"