Parenting after a Loss
Options

Socks and mittens

How in the world do you get your LO to keep their socks and mittens on?  I love the sleepers with the built in mittens but when DD isn't wearing those she's usually got on mittens and they come off every 2 minutes.  Same with socks...she kicks those off in a matter of seconds.  I'm worried she'll get cold but she just won't wear these things LOL
DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Socks and mittens

• Options
    We never put mittens on DD unless they were on the outfit, so I can't help there....but for socks we got the Trumpette mary jane ones and I've never had a problem with them coming off. GL!
  • Options

I totally hear you on the socks, the ones I have are from Gap and Old Navy and they NEVER stay on!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We never used mittens with DS, but we had that problem with socks.  The only thing I can say is try some different kinds and styles.  We could only ever find one style that stayed on and they were hand-me-downs from my sister so I don't know what they're called.  But they folded down at the top and were just solid colored (unfortunately he's growing out of them now!)  None of the cutesie ones people bought us ever stayed on.  I've been told that the plain Target socks stay on well but I haven't tried them yet. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We didn't dare cover up EC's hands or she would scream bloody murder.  And socks didn't stay on more then 2 minutes.  I think we bought newborn socks at BRU and they would work a little better.

Now that she's bigger and has chunky legs, socks stay on.  I like Baby Loopies!  DH just laughs at most socks because they have the grippy bottoms, even on the smallest sizes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"