Trouble TTC

CD95...5 days post prometrium

I came off BC in June and have not had a period since.  I took ten days of prometrium and have now been off of it for 5 days...with still no AF.  The doctor said it could take up to 10 days but this has me really worried.

I just called my doc. and she said that they know "my parts work" b/c I got my period when I was on the pill...so I have a couple options...wait it out a few months and see or go to a RE now.  What do you think?

Re: CD95...5 days post prometrium

• I have been off Prometrium for almost 3 weeks and still nothing. I have to wait until this weekend, test just to be sure and then start again. I was on 400mg for 15 days. It's very frustrating, so I know how you feel! Hang in there!  My RE said it could take an extra week or just not work at all so take it again.
  • imageTeamReed:

I came off BC in June and have not had a period since.  I took ten days of prometrium and have now been off of it for 5 days...with still no AF.  The doctor said it could take up to 10 days but this has me really worried.

I just called my doc. and she said that they know "my parts work" b/c I got my period when I was on the pill...so I have a couple options...wait it out a few months and see or go to a RE now.  What do you think?

Give it a little more than the ten days your doc recommended before you call.

If you've been trying more than a year (6m if you're over 35) call an RE.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"