Toddlers: 24 Months+

I don't understand how anyone could support polanski???

have you read about the director polanski was taken into custody in Switzerland to be shipped to CA for finally be sentenced for raping a 13 y/o.  and people.. including big time directors ... are trying to get him released!  I read an article about this a few days ago and what he did was HORRIFYING!    It's just unbelievable! 

Then there's a pic of Brooke Sheilds... naked in a bathtub , all made up , at age 10 on display at a huge museum... WTF???   As a mom of a daughter... this truly disturbs me.  

Re: I don't understand how anyone could support polanski???

• I agree! He is truly a disgusting person and never served his time. He ran away and lived in exile~ that was his choice! Any one who supports him is really disturbed. He RAPED a 13 yo girl by giving her qualudes and booz! Scum of the earth~
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • seriously. what a loser.  the girl - now a woman - has said she wants him acquitted because her life is hell from all the media.  If she wants it, then I am more inclined to say - OK.  But the support that he receives....ridic.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemomofolivia:
    seriously. what a loser.  the girl - now a woman - has said she wants him acquitted because her life is hell from all the media.  If she wants it, then I am more inclined to say - OK.  But the support that he receives....ridic.

I understand her wanting to be done with this.  the original judge was a d1ck.   

the number of high profile people who are supporting this douchebag is unbelievable.   he committed a crime. he plead guilty and then fled. he's still due for punishment... instead, he lives in france and has made himself a success and $$$.  He has dodged punishment for far too long.  I don't know how people could even work with him if they knew his past. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"